Terms & Conditions
About the terms
Access to and use of ‘online.accountants’ both within the UK and internationally is provided by KFS Online Ltd on the following terms:
1. By using online.accountants you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of online.accountants. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to online.accountants.
2. KFS Online Ltd may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of online.accountants will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on online.accountants then the latter shall prevail.
Use of online.accountants
3. You agree to use online.accountants only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of online.accountants. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within online.accountants.
4. All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on online.accountants and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in KFS Online Ltd or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use online.accountants content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any online.accountants content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of online.accountants content requires the prior written permission of KFS Online Ltd.
5. The names, images and logos identifying KFS Online Ltd, or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of KFS Online Ltd, and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of KFS Online Ltd, or any other third party.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
6. online.accountants content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to KFS Online Ltd, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis. To the extent permitted by law, KFS Online Ltd excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. KFS Online Ltd does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by KFS Online Ltd is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of KFS Online Ltd for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
7. Nothing in these terms limits or excludes KFS Online Ltd liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, KFS Online Ltd shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of online.accountants regardless of the form of action.
8. KFS Online Ltd do not warrant that functions available on online.accountants will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that online.accountants or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
9. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10. The failure or delay of KFS Online Ltd to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive KFS Online Ltdright to enforce that right.
11. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.